- The newly approved salary structure of the Nigeria police force by the FG has been revealed.
Below are the salary structure:
1. Police Constable (PC) II – N84,000.
2. Police Constable (PC) I – N86,000.
3. Sergeant Copral (SC) – N96,000.
4. Sergeant Major (SM) – N119,000.
5. Inspector Of Police (IP) II – N167,000.
6. Inspector of police (IP) I – N254,000.
7. Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II – N271,000.
8. Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) I – N296,000.
9. Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) – N321,000.
10. Superintendent of Police (SP) – N342,000.
11. Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – N419,000.
12. Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – N483,000.
13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) – N531,000.
14. Commissioner of police (CP) – N1.5million.
Do You Think This Is Worth It?
Let Us Know Your Opinion Below.